Public Works Permits

Before beginning any work in the city right-of-way contact the City of Bowling Green Public Works Department.


Permit TypeFee
Curb Cut Permit


Demolition Permit$3 per 1,000 square feet
Excavation Permit (required for all excavation within the City right-of-way)$25

Submitting Permit Applications

The permit can be faxed or sent via email to the Public Works Division, or mailed to:
Attn: Public Works Permit
Bowling Green Public Works
304 N Church Street
Bowling Green, OH 43402

Application Forms